Home | Research | Delivery | Empennage | Wings | Fuselage | Finish | Engine | Electrical | GRTDecode

Thu 06 October 2005

The weather looked promising for mid afternoon, so we went into prep mode. Quite a sizable pile.
I did the de-oxidine and Dad washed and dried.
We just got everything out to dry and then the wind and rain came! The good thing about Central Otago is wait 30 mins and the weather is different.
The sun came out and helped the drying, the wind dropped back down and we went for it. I ended up doing nearly 3 hours of solid spraying, the biggest batch for the project so far by a significant amount.
The resulting parts, all the baffles, the canopy frame and braces.
Everything drying off overnight. Tomorrow we can start putting some of the past months creations together with real rivets.
Carl Morgan