Home | Research | Delivery | Empennage | Wings | Fuselage | Finish | Engine | Electrical | GRTDecode

Sun 26 February 2006

I used 1600 grit wet and went over most of the larger flat surfaces and then washed the whole fuselage out as this will be the last time without 'other' components.
After moving the fuse back into the shed, we started attaching a few bits. The vent mounts and custom quadrant were bucked, the P1 sides didn't go that well, but it show by the end ;-).
Then I started getting bits to put in for the 'last' time. Hopefully we won't need to remove them again, starting with rudder pedals and rudder cables.
Also sorted the canopy locking bar and sorted the clearance on the control tube / floor ribs.
Carl Morgan