Home | Research | Delivery | Empennage | Wings | Fuselage | Finish | Engine | Electrical | GRTDecode

Thu 30 November 2006

Slow start to the day, power cut for the first few hours..... 
The PVA glue worked well and I continued with the oil cooler exit duct.
A few gaps needed filling to get closer to a final shape, tried pollyfiller, not sure if it was a good idea. I'll let it dry properly first, there is plenty of other glass work to do in the mean time.
Then back to prep, setup and more glass work on the plenum inlets.
On the LHS inlet I added some 6oz cloth on the inner surfaces and then repositioned on the plenum. For the RHS I did both inner and outer surfaces.
Dad re-did the sides of the empenage fairing and the rear corners.
Carl Morgan