Home | Research | Delivery | Empennage | Wings | Fuselage | Finish | Engine | Electrical | GRTDecode

Fri 08 December 2006

More clean-up / sanding work - the oil cooler duct looks good, one spot that will need a little rework.
The main fairings mounted up well, next step is the #6 screws.
I then spent a little while looking at the nose gear, I was stuggling to understand, until I realised I was missing two of the four brackets!

Cleco is always interested in exactly what ever we are doing.....

I pulled the tail further down and released the weight off the nose. The front brackets still aren't lining up properly - more thought.....
Carl Morgan