Home | Research | Delivery | Empennage | Wings | Fuselage | Finish | Engine | Electrical | GRTDecode

Tue 27 February 2007

With the required bits done - at least for the moment - with the wings on, we started prep'ing the removal. One area still to be sorted is the flap hinge pin retention and the trailing edge of the wing root needed an additional #8 / nutplate - I missed this previously as it isn't in a rivet location..
A photo of the aileron stops - installed - the idea was copied from Mickey.
Wings gone again - seems like we are going backwards sometimes, engine off, wings off, panel out etc....
First thing to fix was the pushrod boots, I've changed the nutplates from being on the fuselage to being on the external plates and the screws will go inside the fuse pointing outboard.
Carl Morgan